Monday, June 13, 2011

Welcome To My Thought Blog



It's the start of the summer of 2011 and I just turned 27. What better way to communicate my passions than with a blog to write about them and outside of the often stark and stifling world of Facebook and other social media I don't want to entirely succumb to. I'm hoping you'll find my blog educational and stimulating while I share my thoughts and what I've learned, about the things I am most passionate about - politics relating to our food, our water, our cosmetics, U.S. immigration, foreign and economic policy, all kinds of music including my DJ fun, restaurants and recipes as well as books and poetry I love. So, alas, another blog but it will certainly serve as a therapeutic tool for myself, nothing wrong with that. And for those wondering about the name "Vox Pastiche" I mostly love the way it sounds and think it'll do as far as defining this as a space for my voice about things that inspire art drawing on various resources...something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment